Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A Photographic Guide to Venice: Her Places, History, and Culture, soft cover book
- “A Photographic Guide to Venice: Her Places, History, and Culture” is a 150-page travel and art guide book filled with over 230 captivating photographs. In a concise and fascinating way the guide explores the history of the Venetian region, its architectural evolution, Venetian artists and art, and some Italian cultural habits. It includes extensive information on means of transportation to and from Venice, describing places, names, services, and special cards to buy.
- More than Photographs
- The Architectural Evolution
- Getting There
- Major Attractions & Sights
- The Carnival
- Daily Trips Around Venice
- Italian Culture
- A Photographic Guide to Venice makes a great gift to people who love to travel and discover new places and countries. The travel book offers practical tips and advice.
- 148 pages
- full color
- This price includes FREE shipping within the U.S. only! If you live in Europe or any other country, please order on Amazon in your country. If you live outside the US and still wish to order the book from me, an additional $20 shipping surcharge applies.
- For information and images please see the digital book page.