It’s my belief that art serves to our emotional well-being, happiness and healing. I bring elegance and grace into this world through my portrait paintings of women, celebrating the feminine spirit and strength. With my surreal paintings you choose to dwell in a special place of beauty, to preserve a memory, and to feel inspired.
Commission an elegant and rare painting that connects and nurtures your spirit. You can create a special occasion gift that lasts a lifetime. It could be a neat portrait painting or a custom landscape piece for a birthday, anniversary, or event. The artwork can be of any size from 8×10 to 36×48 inches.
I create two types of commissioned art: landscapes and portraits. Most of the time I work from my photographs! I prefer taking pictures myself for portrait commissions whenever possible. The photo shoot ( a $3,000 value) is free for you when you schedule an appointment with me for picture-taking. I usually shoot one hour before the sunset. However, if you live outside Florida and don’t wish to travel, I can work with your professional photographer to get high-resolution photographs to paint from. I can’t paint from pictures taken with your phone or the flash. There is not enough information for me to paint a high-quality portrait from. I pay close attention to lighting, composition, model’s pose and a special atmosphere that I capture through my photography that’s often absent in snapshots.
When you decide to commission a painting we discuss:
- Theme and subject
- Color and mood
- Painting support and size
- Framing. There is a choice of framing it yourself or letting me frame it.
- Delivery time. How fast do you need your piece to be painted and delivered at your door step?
- Pricing. You’re paying for quality. The final price depends on the complexity of work and size. A 50% deposit is required to start working on any commissioned painting.
- Current price range: 36×48” $7-8,000. 24×36”- $5,000 18×24”-$2,500 16×20” $2,000 11×14” $1,500 and 8×10”-$1,000. Custom sizes are also available. Price includes framing.
Videos showing my painting process:
7 Reasons why my oil paintings belong in the home of every educated person:
- Inspiration delivered to your door steps to nurture positive thoughts and emotions at home or office.
- Artwork is a tribute to your taste that gives you new insight into your emotions and experiences. It’s a contemporary painting that honors you!
- Luxury gift that expresses love.
- Museum-quality artwork that suits your style of living, made with professional art supplies and techniques.
- It’s precious memories that you wish to keep for yourself and your family. It’s artwork that belongs in the home of every educated family.
- Contemporary painting that looks opulent in your interior space, creating a special atmosphere.
Wall art at homes of my happy clients:
Winters focuses on capturing the delicate forms and colors in landscapes. She hopes her work conveys a deep respect for art and its place in people’s lives.
— American Art Collector, 2009
…In her endeavors, Winters has developed a keen knack for rendering the play of light on human skin… She is skilled at depicting piercing emotions on the faces of her subjects…
— Centre Daily Times, 2007