It’s my belief that art serves to our emotional well-being, happiness and healing. I bring elegance and grace into this world through my portrait paintings of women, celebrating feminine strength. Every woman wants to feel beautiful. I give women their power back. Be magnetic. Feel empowered with original oil paintings of women.
Wall art at homes of my happy clients:
Winters focuses on capturing the delicate forms and colors in landscapes. She hopes her work conveys a deep respect for art and its place in people’s lives.
— American Art Collector
…In her endeavors, Winters has developed a keen knack for rendering the play of light on human skin… She is skilled at depicting piercing emotions on the faces of her subjects…
— Centre Daily Times
Although we have never met I feel that we connect across the miles separating us through shared feelings that are more than surface deep. As I follow your creative path over the past few years I find a connection that is hard to put to words for me for your paintings stir a my inner voice telling me to look deeper into the painting to find myself. I thank you for awakening my inner soul to appreciate life and all it has to offer me. As I gaze out my office window at tree branches stripped of their leave only to be replaced by snow hugging the limbs I am filled with wonder at the image that unfolds with each passing moment Wind stirs the flakes sending them as white dust into the atmosphere only to settle on snowy mounts covering the ground below my window.
Yes, your paintings invoke deep feeling for life and all that it touches in a never ending cycle. May your New Year bring about an even deeper understanding of those who have touched our lives in a positive way. I look forward to your future creations.
We’re are just sitting in our living room, before guests are to come for dinner, admiring and enjoying your study of seashells painting hanging on our wall. It is just lovely, and wears on me in such a nice way, getting more interesting every day. We’re enjoying having it, and thinking about you and your enormous talent. Many thanks for seeing to it that we have it.
Commission an elegant and rare painting that connects and nurtures your spirit. You can create a special occasion gift that lasts a lifetime. It could be a neat portrait painting or a custom landscape piece for a birthday, anniversary, or event. The artwork can vary in size from 8×10″ to 36×48″ and beyond.
I create two types of commissioned art: landscapes and portraits. Most of the time I work from my photographs! I prefer taking pictures myself for portrait commissions whenever possible. The photo shoot ( a $3,000 value) is free for you when you schedule an appointment with me for picture-taking. I usually shoot one hour before the sunset. However, if you live outside Florida and don’t wish to travel, I can work with your professional photographer to get high-resolution photographs to paint from. I can’t paint from pictures taken with your phone or the flash. There is not enough information for me to paint a high-quality portrait from. I pay close attention to lighting, composition, model’s pose and a special atmosphere that I capture through my photography that’s often absent in snapshots.
When you decide to commission your painting, we discuss:
- Photo shoot session
- Theme and subject
- Color and mood
- Painting support and size
- Framing. There is a choice of framing it yourself or letting me frame it.
- Delivery time. How fast do you need your piece to be painted and delivered at your door step?
- Pricing. You’re paying for quality. The final price depends on the complexity of work and size. A 50% deposit is required to start working on any commissioned painting.
- Current price range: 36×48” $7-8,000. 24×36”- $5,000 18×24”-$2,500 16×20” $2,000 11×14” $1,500 and 8×10”-$1,000. Custom sizes are also available. Price includes framing.
Art donation guidelines for organizations requesting my artwork:
Thank you for your interest in my art. I appreciate the fact that you’d like to serve a higher purpose with your art auction. Your organization has three options, requesting my work.
- Buy my piece at wholesale (at 55% its listed price) and sell it for as much as you can during your auction.
- Find a donor who can buy the artwork and then donate it to your auction.
- Or get my work in print in the major newspaper of your city, covering your event, and I’ll donate a piece.
Get in touch via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Videos showing my creative process:
7 reasons why paintings belong in the home of every educated person:
- Inspiration delivered to your door steps to nurture positive thoughts and emotions at home or office.
- Artwork is a tribute to your taste that gives you new insight into your emotions and experiences. It’s a contemporary painting that honors you!
- Luxury gift that expresses love.
- Museum-quality artwork that suits your style of living, made with professional art supplies and techniques.
- It’s precious memories that you wish to keep for yourself and your family. It’s artwork that belongs in the home of every educated family.
- Contemporary painting that looks opulent in your interior space, creating a special atmosphere.